Design & Print A T-Shirt
- Select a rock
- Apply base coat of paint if desired
- Allow paint to dry thoroughly
- Paint your design using brushes or paint pens
- When fully dry, spray on a top coat of acrylic sealer if desired
- THIS MUST BE DONE OUTSIDE!!!!!
PLEASE CLEAN BRUSH
Instructions for 3D Printing (Please read carefully)
- Download the Tinkercad extension from the chrome store to your chromebook.
- If 3D printing is new for you, take a look at some step-by-step lessons.
- Decide what you want to print. It will need to be fairly simple and small. Here are some suggestions with links to YouTube video instructions. See videos below.
- After you create your object in Tinkercad, Export as a .STL file
- Rename your .STL file using the following convention:
- Yournameobjectname.stl = johnlopezkeychain.stl
- Fill out this google form and use it to upload your .stl file.
- If your design is too large, I will ask you to resize it, so scale it down as much as you reasonably can.
- I will email you to let you know when your object is scheduled to print.
PLEASE create something original. Don’t just copy a file you find online. The fun (and the learning) is in the process of CREATING!
First part of the video shows how to design buttons/templates. Skip to ~1:15 in the video to see how the machine works.