Chromebooks & Insurance
Chromebooks have been provided for MHS students as instructional tools that support teaching and learning.
- Students must return a signed Responsible Use Policy to the library before receiving a chromebook.
- Students are issued chromebooks at the beginning of the school year.
- Chromebooks are renewed at the end of the school year and may be taken home for the summer.
- Students will be issued the same chromebook each year.
- Students are responsible for taking good care of their chromebooks.
- Damage, theft, or other chromebook issues should be reported to the library immediately.
- Chromebook insurance is available.
- Only apps and extensions from the Chrome Store should be downloaded to chromebooks.