To be eligible for participation, students must:
- Maintain a 2.0 Grade Point average
- Receive no more than one "F"
- Clear all financial obligations
- Display satisfactory citizenship
- Have no more than 12 tardies in a semester
- Submit an athletic participation form which lists insurance information and which is signed by doctor, parent and student.
Eligibility checks for grades are completed at the end of the 1st quarter, 1st semester, 3rd quarter, and 2nd semester. Tardies, financial obligations, and citizenship can deem a student-athlete ineligible at any time.