Online Athletic Clearance Steps
- Visit Athletic Clearance Choose California Log Into Account
- Return Users: Log into existing account used in previous School Year.
- New Users: Create an account. Please register with a valid PARENT/ GUARDIAN email address as the username and generate a password.
2. Select Start Clearance Here
- Type in School & Confirm Address
- Select year
- Add Sports
- Participating in multiple sports? Use Add New Sport button. Athletes Participating in multiple sports will have to create clearances for each sport.
3. Complete All Required Fields: Student Information, Parent/Guardian Information, Medical History, Signature Forms, and upload any File(s).
- Student Info & Parent Guardian Info: Type in Student & Parent/ Guardian Information. This information will be saved for future clearances. Utilize the drop down menu to autofill information for subsequent clearances.
- Signatures: Sign required documents by typing in an EXACT match of what is on the Student & Parent/Guardian page.
- Files: Click + to add a file. Browse from your computer for the file or select Choose Existing File to search for a previously uploaded file.
MAKE SURE TO CLICK SAVE & CONTINUE AFTER COMPLETING THE FILES PAGE TO SUBMIT THE CLEARANCE.
4. Confirmation Message: Your clearance is ready for review by your school once you have reached the CONFIRMATION MESSAGE page.
THE STUDENT IS NOT CLEARED YET!
The school must review and clear the student. An email notification will be sent once the school has reviewed and cleared the student for participation.