Career Technical Education (CTE) is a program of study that involves a multi-year sequence of courses that integrates core academic knowledge with technical and occupational knowledge to provide students with a pathway to post-secondary education and careers.
For specific course descriptions, visit the course catalog.
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Arts, Media, & Entertainment
- Building & Construction Trades
- Business & Finance
- Education & Child Development
- Energy, Environment & Utilities
- Engineering & Architecture
- Health Science & Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Recreation
- Information & Communication Technology
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Fashion and Interior Design