The Merced County Regional Occupational Program is a workplace learning program that has been in continuous operation since 1973. ROP students at MHS learn to work through practical experience. After basic classroom instruction, many students are placed at work sites throughout the community and are taught occupational skills by professionals in the field.
CoursesAgriculture and Natural Resources
- Art and History of Floral Design I/II
- Internships in Agriculture I/II
- Veterinary Science
- Graphic Arts Occupations I/II
- Internships in Trades I/II
- Construction Technology I/II
- Careers in Education I/II
- Careers with Infants and Toddlers I/II
- Creative Design and Merchandising
- Business Occupations and Technology I/II
- Medical Occupations I/II
- Marketing Occupations I/II
- Automotive Services I/II
For more information, visit the Merced County Office of Education ROP website.